Don’t get me wrong. I’m not questioning your culinary capabilities. It’s just you’d first have to:
- Buy Becky a copy of Eat With Your Hands (which, by the way, has the best 1-page “dessert chapter" ever).
- You’d then have to have her make the roasted turmeric chicken (which, by the way, is probably the best roasted chicken you’ve ever had).
- You’d then have to eat it down to the bones.
- You’d then have to have her make a stock from those turmeric bones, roasted veggies and thai chilis, and lots of other ingredients that are unknown to you.
- You’d then have to be lucky enough to receive some of that stock.
You’d then have to:
- Make some magic mushrooms and add some snap peas and garlic to that sautee pan. Add the stock to the veggies and warm it up. Add a lil fish sauce. Pour it into your soup bowl. Cook some rice noodles separately and add them to the bowl. Garnish with cilantro, basil, red onion, squeeze of lime.
It was exactly what the doctor ordered, i.e. I think Becky was right: It just might cure ear infections. Alas, you probably can’t make this soup.